These images are taken from colored postcards that were very popular in early Alaska. This set contains winter scenes from around Fairbanks and Interior Alaska. A set includes one each of the following:
170. Santa Claus Sixth Annual Visit to Hall's Book Store, Fairbanks, Alaska, Dec 25, 1909
171. Tanana Valley R.R. Trains at Fox, Alaska
172. A Daughter of the Snows
173. A Stage Load of Travelers, Fairbanks-Valdez Trail
174. Wortman's Roadhouse Fairbanks-Valdez Trail
187. Munson's Road House Fairbanks-Valdez Trail
Each set contains six notecards which are blank inside and six envelopes, all in a lovely white box with a clear cover.