These images are taken from colored postcards that were very popular in early Alaska. This set contains summer scenes from around Fairbanks and Interior Alaska. A set includes one each of the following:
165. Indian Camp on Tanana River
166. Fourth of July Celebration Fairbanks Alaska
167. Water Front, Fairbanks Alaska
168. Residence and Garden, First Avenue, Fairbanks Alaska
169. St. Matthew's Church and Hospital, Fairbanks Alaska
195. "Wooding up" on the Tanana River, Alaska
Each set contains six notecards which are blank inside and six envelopes, all in a lovely white box with a clear cover.