These maps were selected because of their beauty and to illustrate different styles and periods of mapmaking. Each set includes one each of the following:
1. New & Accurate Map of North America (1780)
7. The Kingdome of China (1626)
10. A New Map of the Terraqueous Globe (1700)
27. Nieuw Aerdsch Pleyn (1700)
29. Planisphere representant toute l'etendue du monde (1715)
34. Orbis typus universalis iuxta hydrographorum traditionem (1513)
Each set contains six notecards which are blank inside and six envelopes, all in a lovely white box with a clear cover.