These images illustrate different aspects of the history of aviation in Alaska. A set includes one each of the following:
77. Fairbanks Alaska and Chena River
191. First Official Air Mail Flight on May 3, 1938, from Juneau to Fairbanks
192. Jeep and B-25 Bomber Airplane
235. "Horses pull out Noel Wein's airplane stuck in mud"
266. Wien Alaska Airways of Nome
267. Airplane mechanics on duty
Each set contains six notecards which are blank inside and six envelopes, all in a lovely white box with a clear cover.